The Advantages of Buying Pre-Owned from Prevost
When you choose Prevost for your pre-owned coach needs you can have the confidence that comes from Prevost’s reputation for quality, reliability and excellence in customer service.
What sets our pre-owned vehicles apart from the competition?
- Most coaches go through an extensive 25+ point inspection/maintenance process before being made available for sale
- We frequently refurbish older coaches with upgrades such as an exterior paint job and refreshed flooring or seating
- Look for Prevost’s DOT Ready Guarantee. We pledge that your coach will pass its first DOT inspection or we will pay for the modifications to bring it into compliance.
- Short-term lease and extended warranty options are often available
- We work to bring older models up to more modern standards with updated entertainment options and ELD compliance
Backed by The Ultimate Service Network
Any Pre-Owned vehicle purchased from Prevost comes with the peace of mind that comes with the support of the best service network in the industry.
Largest Service Network. Unmatched Expertise. Unparalleled Service.
- 15 Service Centers throughout North America
- 55+ Mobile Service Trucks
- 150+ Certified Service Providers
- 18 Regional Service Managers
- 15 Professional Trainers to train your technicians
- PASS – 24/7 Service Assistance by Phone